How to Caboodle
Caboodle is a completely new way to feed your dog, so here is some simple guidance and useful suggestions to help you transition from your current dog food.
Whether it’s the first time you are using a subscription service for dog food (or at all!) or maybe you are used to feeding only dry or wet food, whatever your questions, we have you covered.
Caboodle is the first dog food subscription to combine both highly nutritious wet and dry food, healthy treats and dental chews.
When your Caboodle arrives at your home, you will find 7 daily trays within your stack each with the right amount of food for your dog’s weight for each day of the week, already measured and combined.
- This is a personal preference and we know you know what your dog loves best.
- Some Caboodlers split up their tray and feed the wet food for breakfast and the dry food in the afternoon.
- Other Caboodlers take their dry food to the park on their morning walk and feed as a reward for house training or great recall.
- Some really love to mix it all together for a texture and flavour bomb.
- We recommend you feed your Caboodle with imagination as we know that this makes mealtimes more motivating and exciting for your dog.
- Using a Lickimat for the wet food (in the summer freezing this makes a even better treat to cool down hot dogs and licking is pacifying)
- Filling an activity puzzle with the dry food - again this creates a challenge for your dog to figure out how to extract the food from the toy.
- Scattering the dry food for a game of hide and seek.
- Filling a hollow Kong toy with the wet food and giving it when you are not around to reduce separation problems.
If you have any questions about how to Caboodle, we are a chatty bunch and are always happy to help.
Please send your questions to: email@example.com